Here are some general rules of thumb when you are ready to replace your existing equipment:
- Choose a manufacturer that has a good reputation for quality and durability.
- Choose a model with a high energy efficiency rating to bring you better comfort and lower your seasonal energy bill.
- Be sure that the system you have chosen has been properly sized for the unique needs of your home.
- Finally, choose a reliable company with excellent customer satisfaction and a track record of service after the sale. Talk to your friends and neighbors.
- We do more service than a replacement so that puts us in a unique position to know which products are best.